Friday, January 8, 2010

this.


Recently, I can't stop looking online at pictures of cool rooms and houses and wanting really badly to have my own house to do whatever I want with. Then today I found this and it may possibly be my favorite find thus far:
the deep grey-brown woods and spiral staircase and library-like built-in bookshelves and bed all cozy underneath with big, heavy curtains and a window right across from the bed. I love the two-story columns and muted look of the whole thing against the bright whiteness. I even like the horns and the cow skull in the back because for some reason they look pretty to me and not creepy in any way. It appears unkempt and disheveled, yet strategic and organized too. It looks so romantic and masculine all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment