Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Jellyfish Bandits

famous art thieves (click to play)

nobody likes the shitty art I do
(except for you, except for you)
and I don’t need a drink to feel complete
(completely true, around you)
you hid around the corner with a white sheet on
(I had no clue, and you said ‘boo!’)
and we lied in the street in the drunk of the night
(and you’re scared, yeah well I’m scared too)

and you’re voice is now my favorite sound
and you’re name is now my favorite noun
and wherever you’re at is my favorite town
(even if it’s the shittiest town around)

nobody likes the Jellyfish Bandits
(except for me, except for you)
and all the skeletons in your closet
(I love them too, I love them too)
we can lie in bed all day long
(nothing to do, I like the view)
and at the end of the day you’ll be sailing away
(please don’t worry because I’m right behind you)

we could be famous artists or famous art thieves
either way I’m cool with it

No comments:

Post a Comment