Saturday, January 23, 2010

I did some serious driving Sunday through Wednesday of this week: Fayetteville to Branson to Fayetteville to Eureka Springs to Fayetteville to Kansas City to Fayetteville, and therefore did some serious music listening.


So because of the fact that:


  1. I spent tons of time with my iPod
  2. I haven't posted in almost a week
  3. I have a growing crack in my windshield that I don't feel like getting taken care of on a rainy Saturday
  4. It is a rainy Saturday
  5. I have really hard Orchestration homework I don't feel like doing
I am posting my most recent playlist.  Ready, go:

Blank White Page...Mumford & Sons
Oh, Death!...Pearl & The Beard
Tomato Soup...The Lonely Forest
5 Years Time...Noah & The Whale
Horchata...Vampire Weekend
July Flame...Laura Veirs
First Days of Spring...Noah & The Whale
Gasoline and Matches...Buddy & Julie Miller
Genesis 30:3...The  Mountain Goats
Blood...The Middle East
Raindrops...Jeff Pianki
Blinding...Florence + The Machine
Names That Fell...Zach Williams
Raindrops...Basement Jaxx
Searching...Speech Debelle
Not Going Anywhere...Keren Ann
At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used To Be)...fun.
Boy Lilioki...Jonsi
Florence Foster Jenkins...The Everyday Visuals
This American Life podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment