Saturday, May 30, 2009

YALL!

Okay...I know I tend to exaggerate, but I think I just discovered a piece of what my Heaven is going to be:

The Vitamin String Quartet

I love music more than most things in life, but music with strings is the absolute cream of the crop.  Mere minutes ago I stumbled upon The Vitamin String Quartet.  I immediately youtubed them (obviously) and discovered that not only do they cover "Fire and Rain" (which is what I found first) but they also cover such musicians as:

The Beatles, Coldplay, Dave Matthews, David Gray, Death Cab, Depeche Mode, Dixie Chicks, Flyleaf, Norah Jones, Phish, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Kanye, and a trillion more that aren't worth being listed because you should be listening to them instead of reading this!  Go!  Now!  Youtube "The Vitamin String Quartet" or conveniently click on the title of this post.

Praise Him for:
  • Violin, Viola, Cello, Upright bass, the idea of covering a song

No comments:

Post a Comment